In December Amy did her very first Christmas themed Disney Cruise and in January Rachael went on the Castaway Cay Challenge cruise! Funny enough they are the same itinerary and same ship but totally different vibes. In this episode we talk about the differences in a themed cruise and of course review news and rumors.
News & Rumors
RUMORS (aka: Rachael Knows All)
Alright folks. We got some wrong on these this week which I’m not sure if that has happened before. Updates here:
- **RUMOR** A guest was able to pull a prop version of the legendary Excalibur sword from an anvil next to King Arthur Carousel in Fantasyland: True
- **RUMOR**A Life-Sized Spider-Man Animatronic Will Be Flung Through the Air Above Disneyland’s Marvel Land: True
- **RUMOR**Star Wars A Galaxy Far, Far Away stage show – going away?: True, last show Feb 22
- Ticket Prices for Parks going up again?: True, for Disney Land California
- Rick Moranis coming back for Honey I shrunk the Kids Reboot?: True! Despite original denials, he is coming back!
Main Topic – Special Cruises. In this episode we talk about our experience on a Christmas themed cruise and the un-official runners cruise.
Its all about the bling on the January Castaway Cay Challenge Cruise!
Dopey himself even makes a special appearance throughout the cruise.
I dont have pictures from the Christmas Cruise but this is the Halloween story tree from the Halloween on the High Seas themed cruise Rachael took in 2018.
If you liked this episode please give us a rating on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Podcast or Spotify 🙂
Contact our Friends at Dream Come True Vacations to plan your own trip!