On this episode Amy and Rachael dive into the Deluxe resorts at Walt Disney World. We talk about what makes them different than the other categories, what we love about them and why location matters! We also cover some Disney news and rumors. Join us!
News & Rumors
- Rabies Warning Issued Near EPCOT
- Maleficent: Mistress of Evil Trailer Dropped
- Mulan Trailer Dropped
- Alex and Ani Designer Minnie Ears
- Takumi-Tei Restaurant in Epcot’s World Showcase!
- Lots of things closed in EPCOT
- Grand Destino Tower Opens at Coronado Springs
- Tomorrow Land Gets New Sign
- Rise of the Resistance gets an opening date
- Blizzard Beach Closed For Extended Time for Referb
- New BBQ Restaurant Coming to American Pavilion
- Red Car Trolley News Boys says good-buy
- **RUMOR** Magic Kingdom Walkway Finally Coming- Probably True
- **RUMOR** Ice Age Coming to Animal Kingdom – FALSE
- **RUMOR** Disney Trading Theme Park Rights of Alien For Black Panther – FALSE
Main Topic – Deluxe Resorts – Disney offers three tiers of hotels (value, moderate, and deluxe). Today we take a look at the deluxe hotels and their advantages versus the cost.
I love the Polynesian, I love Trader Sams, I love Deluxe resorts 🙂
Grab this awesome view at the Contemporary resort!
Awesome view of the bungalows at the Polynesian. Peep the Contemporary resort in the background.
The BoardWalk always has the best sunsets.
If you liked this episode please give us a rating on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Podcast or Spotify 🙂
Contact our Friends at Dream Come True Vacations to plan your own trip!