In today’s episode we talk about how Disney trips with kids are different and what we have done to make them as fun as possible!
News & Rumors
- Disney Officially Partners with Lyft
- Awesome Mix Live Returns to EPCOT
- New Cruella’s Hideaway Add on to MNNSHP
- Disney World Sees Drastic Price Increase to Annual Passes
- Jungle Cruise Gets A Release Date
- Live Action Lion King Already Breaking Box Office Records
- **RUMOR** Mona tie into the Enchanted Tiki Room – FALSE
- **RUMOR** Country Bears Jamboree Getting Updated or Replaced – Probably False
- **RUMOR** The Wave at Contemporary Resort Getting an Incredibles Makeover- Probably False
- **RUMOR** Galaxy’s Edge Phase Two Getting a Pass-holder Preview – Confirmed
- **RUMOR** Hercules Getting A Live Action Movie – We hope so!
Main Topic – Going to Disney With Small Children
Tip #1- Plan ahead (know your parks, your travel, schedule, and escape plan)
Some of the best memories you’ll make is watching them make their first memories.
Rachael and Amy both recommend planning ahead for the heat, the crowds, and the lines. Disney with children can be a great, (almost) hassle free time with the proper planning.
If you liked this episode please give us a rating on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Podcast or Spotify 🙂
Contact our Friends at Dream Come True Vacations to plan your own trip!