Join us on this episode where we discuss all things Disney Cruise Line. The characters, the dining, the amazing ships and itineraries. If you’ve never been on a Disney Cruise, your going to want to go on one now!
News & Rumors
- Designer Minnie Ears debuting this summer
- Holiday events are coming to Animal Kingdom for the first time
- Exciting Epcot Updates to be revealed at the d23 Expo in August
- Disney’s Aladdin Musical coming to the Disney Fantasy
- Bo Peep Comes in Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World
- New MVMCP Fireworks
- Star Wars A Galaxy’s Edge now open at Disneyland
- Disney Land Paris Celebratese Diseys First Official Pride Parade
- **RUMOR** Mary Poppins ride is coming to Epcot. This is still a rumor, makes sense that a ride would come to the UK pavillion but nothing has been confirmed yet
- **RUMOR** New pavilion is coming to Epcot. While the Brazil pavilion has gotten a lot of traction the last few years, nothing has been confirmed but there is plenty of space for at least 3 additional contries to come to World Showcase. Here’s hoping something is announced at D23 in August.
- **RUMOR** Disneyland is getting a Gaston’s Tavern. Highly unlikely since they already have the Red Rose Tavern and Maurice’s treats. There is no space for a new restaurant and that would just be way too much Beauty and the Beast in one park.
Main Topic – We thought it would be fun to go over all the things we love about Disney Cruise Line and highlight some of the things that make it unique. Here are some photo highlights as well!
If you liked this episode please give us a rating on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Podcast or Spotify 🙂
Contact our Friends at Dream Come True Vacations to plan your own trip!