Get you a best friend that will pretend to be romantic with you on your birthday.
Its Valentine’s Day and what better way to mark the occassion then with an episode dedicated to romance at Walt Disney World. In this episode we discuss what our perfect Disney date is, some of the best restaurants on Walt Disney World property, and even a special romantic Disney playlist!
News & Rumors:
- Zootopia Expansion Confirmed!
- Hakuna Matata Dance Party at Animal Kingdom
- MALEFICENT RETURNS
- Hep A CONFIRMED at Hoop Dee Doo
- Get Ready to Spend a Ridiculous Amount ofMoney on a Tour that may or may not change yourlifesecond link
- Troll Farting Glitter at Universal Orlando…
- More restrictions coming to Fastpasses at WDW
- Space Mountain was closed for the stupidest reason
- RUMOR -The famous coco puppet show coming to Epcot. CONFIRMED! This will be coming to the Mexico pavilion at Epcot soon.
- RUMOR -Last night club, Atlantic Dance Hall, might be closing. Not confirmed but a good chance since its prime Boardwalk real estate.
- RUMOR -New Starwars ride may be 28 minutes long! Just speculation right now but there are ride permits out there from Disney that suggest this might be true.
- RUMOE -Zootopia is getting a sequal. Its a almost confirmed rumor that there will be three but right now still a rumor.
Valentine’s at Walt Disney World! Check the episode for more details on what we love and where to go!!
The Disney Romance Playlist! **CLICK TO LISTEN**
Party for the Senses is always a good idea.
Fireworks from the Polynesian. Very old, bad quality photo, but you can see why its the perfect end to a date night. What a view!
You have to dress up for Victoria and Albert’s but its totally worth it!
This is the moment Mexican Donald became my absolute favorite character. This was his idea. Now you tell me these characters dont know romance!
Not that we’re biased, but Amy and I both think Disney is a place full of romance. Amy got engaged at the Grand Floridian and Rachael got married at the Boardwalk. Hopeless Disney romantics, the both of us.
Get yourself a significant other that will go to Disney with you and take sappy romantic photos like this with you. That’s true love right there.
If you liked this episode please give us a rating on iTunes, Stitcher or Spotify 🙂
Contact our Friends at Dream Come True Vacations to plan your own romantic trip!