Join us as we discuss what is probably the best after-hours party at Walt Disney World. We talk about the special entertainment, food and of course what we love about this no so scary halloween party!
News & Rumors
- Disneyland Jedi Training Academy Ending
- Disneyland Luxury Hotel Plan Canceled
- Pirate Adventures comes to Caribbean Beach
- New ticket pricing comes to WDW
- Pirate Tutorial at MK replaced with Captain Jack Meet and Greet
- Be Our Guest serving alcohol all day
- Spaceship Earth closing for 2 years
- RUMOR/News – Rafiki Planet Watch closing
- RUMOR – Bob Iger for President?!? This isnt confirmed but its definitely a fyn fan theory
- RUMOR -India Pavilion with a Jungle Book Boat Ride. This is not confirmed but is a popular rumor based on some of the patents Disney has applied for. Im hoping we get an announcement next year at D23 of a new Pavillion but I think Brazil is more likely.
- RUMOR – Lady Gaga to play Ursela in new live action Little Mermaid. This isnt a Disney movie but so far as we know its not confirmed yet.
Main Topic – Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Meeting Rare Characters is always a highlight of the party.
- Hallo-Wishes is the special Halloween fireworks show specifically for the party
- Hocus Pocus Stage Show. Its not the best photo, but the its super cute. Im pretty close but for this show I recommend getting right up close so you can see everything really well
- The Headless Horseman himself! Not the best photo, but Im not great a dark photos yet 😉
- Ghost dancers. These are haunting!
- Dressing up is SO MUCH FUN! Don’t miss the opportunity to come in costume!
Contact our Friends at Dream Come True Vacations to plan your own not so scary trip!